Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My New Shopping Cart


I believe now, that everyone will UPGRADE their living style. There is no one will remain at the same living standard for long period except you are fate to be poor forever ... FML !!

I'm not into branded stuff when I was small but I'm all fated to get pamper by my dad using all branded stuff . Not to show off here but his perception toward those branded stuff is, they are more quality compare to Pasar Malam stuff .. WTF but that's true (not for now, pada zaman dulu-dulu OK!!). I'm out to the society now, working and spending my own money. I'm alway puppy eye-ing when see thing which are so cheap yet pretty because I wont dump my money on things that I couldn't afford to and making my self suffer the rest if the month eating maggie at home FML!!!! -______________-

Thing change now and after I'm about to be stable down my financial. Apart from that, I really do need to thanks my boyfriend a lot because without him I wouldn't get my self stable down fast and be much more wiser in spending. I own a car which is all the money from my hark work not my parents when I was 20 years old !!!  *Thankiu darling, so this weekend Jogoya on you !!!* LMAO

Scroll down then will understand more what am I crapping up there la....


1#
Instead of Normal Dell or Sony Laptop, I want Macbook Pro 17" now.
I would be even happy if I can get iMac 27"
I'M A MAC BIG FANS NOW !!!

2#
Nikon D5000 to play around and capture all my meaningful moment =)
If I really have additional money for that


3#
Sony TX5 !! This is my latest addiction WTF !!!! It's:
Waterproof
Dustproof
3.0" wide touch screen
4 x Optical zoom
iSweep Panorama Mode
and
10fps of full 10.2mp
wutwutwut !!!!
*I'm all eye puppying on this gadjet now*


4# 
This is the Maroon Red !!
I'm even more dying for this thank BLACK ...
Pretty rite ..

Beside that, I'm dying for LV Scuba series, Guccci checkered series and also Burbery handbag that looks just way so pretty and casual with it.

I'm into extreme sports now even though I never do it before.. I'm looking forward to Mini Bike... Muwahahahahaha

See what I mean now ???!! I'm into those designer stuff now instead of those handbags that I saw from creative street, I'm more into Extreme game instead of swim in the pool ... 

*BINGO* I'm heading toward those living standard .. So I got to work hard for money ..
I don't mind if some one give me all those as my 21st present this year !!! Muwahahha WTF 
(Stop dreaming Candy!!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails