Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2010 SPG Attack to Kuala Rompin (Part 1)


I been hibernating for a week ?? No way !! I'm actually uploading and editing all the picture for the whole week, the picture are way so huge and it take like forever no ending to upload it. To most amazing thing is, it take me a week to upload for Day 1 picture. Awesome rite ???
 -_________-  !! FML !!

#1
Those are the thing I couldn't left out and MUST BRING item !!!
WTF everything so important to me so I end up with 2 baggies
T__________T


2#
Our lunch at Esso on the go Cafe before leaving KL



3#
IT'S EMPTY !! 
I was like a hungry ghost and wallap the sausage
before I could take any picture of it actually wtf!!
Thanks god, It'senough to fill up my tank. LMAO 


4# 
Loaded of tidbits and liquid fuel for the whole journey to there


5#
and I have got this kawaii Twister Brazil jersey handphone strip for FREE !!!
WTF -________- it got such a superb long name ever from me


6#
iPhone (checked)
earphone (checked)
charger (checked)
sunshade (checked)
camera (checked) because it's on my hand taking this picture
and lastly sunblock (CHECKED!!) it's inside my luguage LMAO
MUST BRING ITEM IT'S ALL CHECKED =)



7# 
After 4 hours sitting on the bumpy humpy 4 wheels, we reach FINALLY !!
*tears fall out from my tear duck* WTF !!


8#
First HAMMER banner that we saw when entering the resort 


9#
HAMMER vehicle sticker on a HUMMER ..
HAMMER come with HUMMER too 
WTF 


10#
Pool view from our resort room


11#


12#
Balcony


13#
That's apart of our room !! We have got  1 queen size bed and another king size single bed wuuhoo !! Air-cond and remote ceiling fan are the kudos thing when come to wonderland time.
( I never take the bed picture because Olivia is sleeping there. Who's Olivia, pretty chic !! Haha I will come to that in the Day 2 post)


14#
I love the TOILET mirror so much !!!
*camwhore camwhore*
Beside, that's my HOOOT short hair =) Nice ?


15#
The only place we can have our meal 


16#
Ice lemon tea. It's sugar-less and you have to top up the sugar syrup your self. There is a story behind this Ice lemon tea. When this lemon thingy served on my table, I just 'slurp and ahhhh' because I'm so thirsty. Suddenly I got stunned  !! THE ICE LEMON TEA is do DAMN SOUR and BITTER to the MAX dey !!!!! WTF WTF WTF !!! They never add in any sugar. All I though was, the sugar syrup provided for me if the drinks its not sweet enough. Really WTF !!! 
-_____________________-
Okay I know my story is not funny and entertaining at all 
T____________T
I'm not good in joking !!!


#17


#18
Taste so much better after add in the syrup


#19
Our day 1 dinner: Nasi Goreng diSerai ...
It's not that bad and so yummy because we are hunger to the max already LMAO
Like this is our last meal and forever and ever we couldn't eat wtf


20#
I order this !! Carbonara Spag !!! They do provide chedder for you to add in .
SO it's so much cheesy and OHSEM people =)
That's why I gain a few pound too wtf 
T_______T


#21


#22


#23
After dinner, all the Hammer-ian busy meeting here and disgusting about their next day game strategy. FYI if you don't know what game is all about, It's a Paintball Scenario game..
All busy giving opinion so what about me ???
iPhone jam-ing time beep beep 
Hulalalalal~


#24


25#
The American ?? or British ?? WTF !! I don't know 
I know their opponent are taking the communist identity
COMMUNIST WTF !!!


26#
Lastly, Red Hot Hammer team captain, Jimmy Yap to cheer you up haha
LMAO

That is how our day 1 =)
Orite, It's going to take me maybe another week to edit and post up all the Day 2 picture
-________- perhaps I'll give it some spice in between Day 2 post ..
Muwahahahahaha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails