Monday, May 31, 2010

Ultimate Super Weekend before Kuala Rompin arrive


Halelujah everyone !! I'm back in action now. So I have to start all over again from the last 2 week where I'm way so busy with my work -_____________-
Let's kick start with the Ultimate one before I off to Kuala Rompin for SPG 2010.

#1 
Cosmetic of the day before I walk out from my house...
Freshlook 1 day disposable contact lens !! It's a trial from Freshlook it self =)
You can redeem a 3 day trial like mine from their web site : www.freshlook.com.my *while stock last*


2#
Left evey -1.00 and right eye -0.75 .. Don't be surprised wookies !! They can come with power upon request ... LMAO


3#
It will make your eye going bolder, brighter and BIGGER !!!


4#
My brunch before heading down to Low Yat to buy walkie talkie battery (for SPG game purpose) and also my iPhone case !! I'm I got my own iPhone already ^^ 
Thanks dear !!!


5#
Double Spicy McDeluxe !! I damn layan this. Is so much richer if compare to Double Filet O-Fish ... Ohsem Ohsem


6#
Then we drop by at Jalan Gasing for dinner before going back home.
The famous ala Ipoh NGA CHOI KAI


7#


8#
My soya milk *ohsem*


9#
NGA CHOI KAI !!!!!
*slurp*


10#
HOR FUN to eat with the NGA CHOI KAI


11#
Appetizer of the day: Meatball soup this is very yummy too *double thumb up*


12#
My favorite CHAR SIEW


13#
Then went for Hoegaarden-ing and Guiness-ing at Station 1


14#
We Budwiser-ing also 


15# 
My ohsem Cheese Chicken Meatball ... 
It's so darn expensive !! Not worth it ...


16#
because it;s so small and only have a total of 8 of them in the fake basket !! -__________-



17#
This is my Sunday night dinner ... 
So plain yeah ??!! My boy stomach doesn't feeling well, so we can't have any superb foodelicious food

18#
But there is always a but !!!!!!! It's so loaded with pork, and century egg.
Wuwuwuwuwuwu !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails