Friday, June 18, 2010

Don't even know what to eat ?

Dine in at New York Deli then if you wasn't sure what to stuff your tank. LMAO~ That's happening to me when me and my boy went around 1U jalan-jalan the other day. I suggest to have Subway and and to no way he get attract by New York Deli. All will be Subway fault because they never burst out the damn good aroma smell when I'm about to reach wtfish .. Were end up here but It's another heaven to me. Their food portion was big for a little asian like me (perasan bukan? o_____O ) .



1#
First stop at New York Deli


2#
Spotted CANDY here


3#
I really lub their menu design 
It' just so american-autralian stylo !!


4#
Mine peach soda and his lemonade
I think I influence to get everything PEACH where ever he go or we are the same actually keke


5#
WootwOot Peach !!


6#
Pizza !! Full with mush mush - rooooooooom
His fav ! I'm sure



7#


8#


9#
What's this ??? 


10#
Baked Mussle !!
That's is what I'm craving last few day (before having this)
So here we have some ...

Moment in here wasn't bad at all. It's nice that We have another great station to hang on in 1U now ... 

P/S: Hope this will keep entertain until up coming entry . buwahahaha 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails