Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 SPG Attack to Kuala Rompin (Part 2)


Sorry for the delay for catching up with part 2. At least I got heart to do it okay !! It takes me like ages to post all the picture for part 2 because I'm like a superwomen there few weeks back. Job keep coming in and I don't even have a break to do this. I don't even have time for FB as well. Haha so that's fair enough for my blog and FB =p

So let me start with ...... 
OHAIYO morning first =)

#1
Glory Morning !!! That's is Sunrice <3
Have some breakfast and coffe laid back it the best !!!


#2
Nice?


#3
Just right opposite direction if the sun, it's moon ... SUGOI !!!??
Come say bye bye to Mr.Moon. He need some sleep already muwahaha


#4
Our morning CARBO !!!
Nothing impress me at all. All are stupid local food. Don't have at least an Omelet T____T sad


#5
Nasi Lemak


#6
They are all so enthusiasm. Early in the morning, get ready with cameo on


#7
Everyone nom nom their food so fast and get their marker prepare for the war =)


#8
Jamai and the only ladies in the team, Olivia ..
Cute ^^


#9
pack pack pack .. busy packing 
Spoted some carlsberg on the table ?? those are their liquid for the whole 3D2N trip..
OMG! Okay la I admit I have some too xD


#10
Hugo with a ... hrm .. farney look haha


#11 


#12
Orang gila =p


#13
LMAO !! Mr.Teck purposely did this for me okay !!!


#14


#15
Obviously that's me early morning with spec 


#16 
LAN YAO YENG ...


#17
So what's on for me?? Get me self ready for pool time !!!
Better apply the sun block =)'


#18 
I'm all ready !! Bye .. Off to pool kekekeke


#19
That's really tiring after swim and I got some nap after that.
This is Wilson and he is doing this stupid pose for me during their game break at the Chalet ...


#20
This macho guy called Frank, which is the leader for the whole Hammer team come upon Wilson and gave him some Carlsberg shower =D


21# 
Ooo and this is a funny cool guy who's telling us joke 
KK nama-nyer 


22#
Han: Yum Seng ! Lai lai lai


23#


#24
Molesting


#25
That's my lunch =(


#26
Not so yummy at all


#27


#28
..... and pool time again !!!


#29
kena buang masuk air 
LMAO


#30
He's way too tired !!


#31
So she when in and kacau him xD


#32 
Nice !!




#33


#34


#35
and lastly we end the day with wild partying at the resort ... =D
Happy Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails