Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spicy Jello ??!!


I have come across do any Jello are spicy instead of sweet one? Or sweet and sour will be better than the spicy one? Or using chili juice instead of other fruit? Sound so crazy!! But Chili's are sound way much more CRAZY to me. I never been to Chili's and I wanted to because everyone say Chili's are yummy!!! o_O'  ... Everyone say so mean I have to make my self step in to figure and judge out. It's all REASON la ... So what do I have in Chili's?

I have Chili's menu on my hand of course!! Yeah! Pepper in some FUN and I never regret walk in there with my boys.


Wow~ See the environment?? AngMoh love Chili's too!! No la most of them are having beers and chit chatting there. I can consider these are all American food and even the overall restaurant are decorate under ala American stylo. I love to peep at those AngMo women.
Sexy to the max okay!

Buffalo wings!!!! I was so excited to order this because I saw it when I'm playing Cafe World at Facebook. I never though of those are what we can eat in the reality here. It's all Cafe World fault to fork me order this. Cheated!!! But it taste awesome. Sour to the max, spicy to the max and way not salty. They mayo is for you to dip in to neutralize the sour taste.



Mashi potato!! My all time favorite. I swear to god that I will make sure I order their mashi potato. It's so yummy and they were using pure potato not those flour/Cheat One in powder flour. My boy say that. But I don't care, as long as it's yummy!!!
^___^

Both of us have this superb big Grill Shoulder Lamb. 1 Word to describe, YUMMYDELI-CIOUS.
They serve American food and they even serve in America portion. It's really worth because I can share all with my boys =)


This is not spicy !! But HOT !! Movida at Giza Sunway Mall, Damansara. New openly pub.bar.restaurant. I'm there to visit because my boys wanted to.


Kind of weird when the waitress serve us 4 menu when we came in 2 person. Red one are food and blue are drinks. Looks like glow in dark but nope, it's because of the spot UV lamination they using on the menu and with their lightening that make the whole thing glow actually. Nice SHOT actually !!!


Then we have this Kilkenny. Guy 1 glass FREE 1 glass. *giggling*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails