Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No hectic weedays, HECTIC weekend


Sorry that I'm not a hard working blogger anymore but (wtf!!!) I'm not a full time blogger all this while. My routine going upside down nowadays. I'm occupied with lotsa of activity during weekend and that's much more tired than working (wtf).



#1:
I'm up for drinking last weekend. See !!!! It's Hoegaarden at Sepang Circuit. 3 days I'm up to Corona, Carslberg, Hoegaarden, Chivas, and lastly Hoegaarden again at Sepang on Sunday noon.


#2:
I'm at the Pit Lane, waiting some short of Subaru, Ferari, Porsche , and Skyline to bang me but not a single layan me (wtf)
T_______________T




#3:
Random shoot of the main stand



#4:
I was chilling around pit stop no.18 , kazama territory. Coincident I met 2 friend of mine from previous car club that I had joined. Really nice to met them there and they though I'm driving Wira all this while. I'm Driving *****a all this while la
T_____________T



#5:
Kazama horsie !!! It's all real expensive ride. Even  I  sell 100000000 x  Jello at road side also can't afford to get 1.


#6:
This ride is so HOT !!! look's like Cars from Disney !!
The whole body are mold from fiber wokay !!
Don't play play !!! Not kidding !!



#7:
ORIGINAL Ferari emblem !!
Not Fake One wookey !!!
ORI emblem on Ori Ferari xD
  


#8:
Leng chai or not my boy ???



#9: How about from this angle?? Even macho and handsome rite??!! CHIO to the max dey!!



#10:
GREY one !!! Stil CHUN to the max la .....
Mummy love you (wtf)



#11: Front part



#12:
I'm taking my self reflection on my boy window !!
Shinny enough yeah !!! I polish that okay !!! Fake One
Yeah !! I chop off my long sexy hair already.
I'm going to blog about it next time =)



#13



#14:
Random shot of the track



#15:
Choy Sam stir fried with Hoegaarden !!
Haha! Fake One !!! It just normal Choy Sam.
Just a simple meal after chilling at Sepang ..



#16:
 Famous Bean-curd steam fish in Meru, Klang. 
The best ever bean-curd steam fish I ever eat.



#17: 
Steam Lala !!!
That's my boy fav and of corse he order this not mie but still yummy to the max
I bumps into 1 of my friend bf there too but I apparently never up to say hi to him because I'm not really close to him and moreover my friend is not there.



#18:
Black Vienna Coffee 
Have a cup of coffee at Bliz Cafe to relax and slow down my mind and soul after chilling whole day before going back to work on Monday so I wouldn't feel so blue yet
I feel so BLUE yesterday (wtf)
T_____________T
and those boys ???
Having Carlsberg
o__________O'

That's how I waste my weekend and drain out all my energy. I should just stay back at home and sleep this coming weekend ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails