Monday, May 3, 2010

Cenderamata from Harajuku


Teehee!! I'm going to give out some souvenir that I bough back from Harajuku, Japan. That is why I been disappear for a week. I was there having all my fun time with my boy and friends there =).


Nah this is the souvenier!! Japanese creeeeps !! It's sugoi you know .. 



Even those Fake One look so real and colourful. That is the reason I got cheat by them to have 1 in my hand while I was shopping along the street.


Believe it now??!! OMG! Sedap la >.<>


I was so eager to grab it in my hand and I was standing here upon I order so I can have a bite when it reach my hand.

There is BreadStory located just opposite Shimino just incase
you can't find Shimino stall


Auw ~~ It's mine now !!!




Is darn D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S


Actually, don't you feel so weird ? There is BreadStroy at Japan ???!! Euw It's Cheat One. I have this Japanese Creeps at Ikano just rite infront of BreadStory. There have a few franchise over the whole Klang Valley. It's worth for trying !! Not really same as the western creeps and it cost me for Rm10.00 buck only... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails