Friday, April 23, 2010

Jello with HadaAvene syrup


OMG !! My title seem to be so juicy and yummy. This entries is more about my daily skin care routine naao. Remember my Hada Labo ??? Else this will help a little: Hada Labo. Let's start with my routine.


Step 1: Wash your face with your cleanser and for my case, I use Seba Med and lastly Hada Labo BHA+AHA. Yes ! I wash 2 times each time.




Step 2: Drip about 5 drop of Hada Labo on your palm (like the picture above), slightly rub both of your palm and faster apply on your face. The liquid a little like gel but not gel, water but not water. It's between watery to gel foam. You will feel a little sticky when apply on face. Not FINISH yet !!
Step 3: Dap your hand all over your faces. You will find your skin are so much soft and glow when Hada absorb in your skin. The wouldn't feel any stickiness when it dry. Only your glowing and soft skin. Ain't it's like magic !!! Is a MUST HAVE item on every women skin care list.

P/s: I will feel so much easier to apply my BB cream compare to last time. Maybe Hada already supply enough water to my skin and make my skin way too smooth until I'm way so easy to apply my BB cream watahel.

 
Step 4: Apply your daily moist and in this case I'm using Avene Cleanance. It cost me Rm65.00 for the big one and you get get it from most of the Watson store (small franchise might out of this) and Guardian too. This is best to work as make up base too. It's so much easier to apply on my BB cream after Avene Clenance.

P/S: I tried using normal toner and later on with Avene Cleanance, my BB Cream was so much easier to apply and then I try using Hada without any moist and my BB Cream was so much easier to apply too. This both product was so awesome to me. With this 2 product now, I'm so much easier to apply my BB cream every morning.



Step 5: Spray all over my face with Avene spring water as finishing something like make up watahel. It help to sooth down my face and it make my face feel even softer. 

P/s: All the product I'm using is on Oily and Blemish skin range. Especially Avene Cleanance. The rest are suitable for all range of skin type.

I hope this going to give another good review of product I'm using. If your doubt about using those product, naao you can give it a try to have the same sofu skin like tofu watahel =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails