Thursday, April 22, 2010

Drink, drunk and Sleep in Mist


Wookies cookies, I'm not that daring to drink, drunk, sleep and shit in the mist yet because I alway believe they must me auwuwuwuw thing in the dark and misty place. Thing change when my dearly brought me to Mist regarding to Lawrence birthday celebration. Creepy sial rite !! Celebrate in the mist and we reaching there sharp at 12.00am. End up I enjoy a lot ... Know why ???? 


TADA !!! It's Mist club at Bangsar !! Spoted a girl DJ there beside DJ Monkey & DJ Funkzu rite !! Yups It's girl and she is specially invite all the way from Hong Kong ...


Close up to the yellow box there, It's the girl DJ I mean. Ms.Yellow. Wookies, I find she is way so cool. She came out with a pair of 'lalat' sunglasses and dance. OMFG !! She is way too cool and If I'm that thin and my face are just so bonny like hers, I'll definitely have a hair cut just like her. I'm in love with her naao.



Something kind of crazy happen when Ms.Yellow pop out on the stage. There is this girl wearing in white (I circle with yellow) keep taking Ms.Yellow shot. She is like a fans all the way from Hong Kong and keep "chik chak chik chak" and she can even stand on the podium to get her shot. She use to be in paparazzi team I bet. Maybe Ms.Yellow News already spread all over Hong Kong the next day.


P/S: There is a girl who eventually get high and dance with me. It's common but ..... She ask me

Girl: You club often yeah !!?
Jello: Err .... previously (both keep dancing)
Girl: Naao ???
Jello: Not that often. Slow down
Girl: Why ??? Promise me that I can see you every weekend here okay
Jello: *smile at her* 

Yeah, she is interested with me but I forget about her name .... xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails