Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jello lub Hada Labo


Hada Labo sound so much familiar ?? I can bet everyone watch their add on TV but never know it's called Hada Labo or you going to name it 'Neh that Japan Skin care product keep slapping on the face' watahel. I ¤ Haba so much but how much ?? Scroll down and read then you will know.
Wookies!! This is the Hada Labo that I mean. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Moisturing Lotion (2 bolttle and the green is BHA + AHA cleanser). I been hunting 2 days down over all the Guardian outlet at Subang Jaya (not all la partially only). It's not on the rack already. I'm dream of it all day and night and I'm dying for it. It's like even you got 100 billion you can't but it anymore. Miracle happen !! I went to the Guardian which located nearby those Foreigner living place because I can sense they will never know what is Hada and Hada is expensive which actually cost me RM37.90 (watahel) after discount. That why I end up getting 2 bottle after few minute thinking there. I worried I can't find it anymore even I never try it .. really watahel

See or not !!! 1 sold every 4 seconds in Japan and that why I can't find and love it so much but still why ? When when I posting the review, definitely every reader will get 1 to try because it's not really that expensive (only 5 drop for whole face).
They actually left 3 bottle and I already bring 2 home. Left 1=D
Grab it fast people !!!!


The cleanser. It can gently help you to polish and refine your pores. It's true !! After few days using my white head drop off and even my wanna be ZIT gone after 2 days washing with this. This really suit for people who have oily and blemish skin like me.


You see naao !!! Why do I ¤ Haba so much. It help me to solve all my skin problem. More review will be done on my new combination of skin care product. My skin getting better each day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails