Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jello @ Italianese


Never been better than P-A-S-T-A but I did prefer yummy chessy pasta than tomato paste actually. It was my very first visit to Italianese (I sound so village wth) because I was craving for pasta that moment and dear thinking was, Italian food should be good in making pasta. I been wanted to reach there for ages but never a chance allowed me but it's different this time. Thanks to my dearly =). I have tried it naao (now) but I'll only wanted to go there maybe twice a year or maybe 3, watahel (what the hell).  

This is the bread that will serve no matter which western restaurant you been (I mean like those Windmill, Victoria, San Francisco and etc wookies). Italian restaurant is a little different I guess. Scroll down and you will know and I'm in ¤ with this bread .. Yummy


Know what I mean naao ??? Their bread is to dip with Olive oil and the black thinggy is Vinegar I guess. It taste sour. They never spread it with butter like what we did in Victoria and Windmill.




I superb love this. The Appetizer but I forget about the name. I'm too busy to eat and I never bother to get all the details here actually watahel.






The main character!!! PASTA!! Unfortunately I forget what it called but it's cooked with tomato paste added some beef mince. It's a little way too salty for mie but dearly say OK, not bad, Nice ! I was like -______- oh too salty.

Great News: The above Appetizer + Main Course it's only Rm27.90 (roughtly cause I forget the exact price) during lunch time. Cheap rite and the portion is real Big as I don't think I can finish all alone even I'm kind of storing lot's of food in mai stomach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails